A quick update on the gamebook solver project
As some of you might have noticed, it has been a couple of month since the last update. While the symbolic interpreter part is almost certainly stalled until the next SSTIC challenge(french), and I did not work much on the gamebook solver, a couple things have happened:
- I had non-determinism issues with the solver logic, which turned to be a pretty serious bug. I had no clue what the problem was, but Cale found the exact point where it was triggered on IRC (
#haskellis still awesome), I opened an issue on the
unordered-containerstracker, and it should be solved in 8.2.1.
- I have written a quick package that finds supperbubbles, based on this article. This will hopefully be instrumental in simplifying gamebook problems.